Family Law and Practice
Our firm offers various services in family law and children matters. Our clients are assured that their privacy is respected and that they are receiving the best advice and service.
Our practise area and experience covers the following:
- Representation in divorce proceedings;
- Preparation and enforcement of separation agreements;
- Nullity of marriages;
- Mediation of family disputes to lessen the trauma of the fragmenting family;
- Representation in judicial separation proceedings;
- Representation in proceedings for determination of matrimonial property rights before, on or after dissolution of marriages in the high court;
- Preparation, revocation, alteration and revival of wills; and
- Applications for grant of probate of wills and letters of administration intestate.
In children matters we handle:
- Local and international adoptions;
- Custody disputes and parental responsibility agreements; and
- International parental child abduction in which we assist the victim parent re-establish contact with the child.